25 abril, 2011

Gaelle's bday and leaving party

This post in English is to my friend Gaelle, from France, who came back to her hometown 2 saturdays ago. Last friday before she had gone was her birthay and leaving party, so, these facts (and she, of course) deserve a great note here =)

Party with people from different countries is wonderful! We can talk about specific cultures, studies, different interests regarding parties, beers, music, movies, languages... it's amazing. Her flat was crowd of students having fun. We arrived there and there was a plenty of delicated food well organized in a table, there were also some jellies (which I ate a looot) and some cocktails. Gaelle's flatmates are great helping her with all.

How about practicing English? I talked to some Koreans, Franch, Bulgarian, Italian people, and Brazilian, of course. All my flatmates were there too, talking to different people from different cultures, it's expectacular =) Even Luciano, who's pre-intermediate in English talked a lot with guys there.

About french language, I have my particular opinion about it: I just love it. I'm not here saying that because Gaelle is my friend, but because I reallly like to study french and I think this accent is reallly charming. It's not that hard to understand (ok, just some words) =D   

The birthday and leaving part was fine, later we went to some pub, whose name I really forgot. We finish our night there, dancing some eleronic music and having fun, of course. Nothing so different happend there, just that feeling of a friend coming back to her hometown... It deserves some reflection, once it's gonna happen with me in 10 months and then I'll have to say good bye to a plenty of friends not-brasilians, so... These last weeks were really amazing with Gaelle here. Nice to meet you dear, and wait for us in France in a few months ;)

2 comentários:

Deixe seu comentário